Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Blog

I am quite new to this whole blogging thing but I thought it would be a good idea to start one before my adventures in the big continent of Asia! I leave on Monday (the 5th of January) and I am very excited!!!
My best friend from Norway, May-Hilde is my travellingpartner and we have dreamed about going backpacking in Asia for many years! Now the time has finally come for this dream to come true and I think these three months (maybe longer ) will be months to remember!
We have planned this trip for a couple of months now and there has been a lot of stuff to think about: visas, shots, things to bring on the trip and planetickets. And I still have things to fix before I leave (don't have much time left though.... :/)

Anyway out travelling plan is the following:
We will start our journey in Beijing and stay there for a week. After that we will fly down to Hanoi in Vietnam. From there we continue travelling down Vietnam and cross the border into Cambodia. Our plan is to be in Cambodia for a couple of weeks before going to Thailand. We have only ordered a hotelroom in Beijing and the planetickets that we need. Other than that we don't have any plans and we will figure stuff on our way!

Yes I think that is what I wanted to say! I will try updating the blog during my trip!

Happy New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment